In the Texas Hill Country, termites are known to have between 18 and 20 colonies per acre. The termite pressure is among the highest in the entire country. Your commercial building is not immune to their ravenous appetites! You wouldn’t know by looking at them but termites cause billions (with a B) of dollars in property damage each year. It’s hard to believe that something so small could be so devastating. They are everywhere and they are always hungry! With Terminix you can rest easy knowing your property is protected by the best guarantee in the business! Click here to have one of our trained professional termite specialists visit your location and provide you with all the information you need to protect your investment.
THE PEST THAT NEVER SLEEPS
Termites are busy creatures. While you’re awake—even while you’re sleeping—they’re hard at work. To make matters worse, the damage they cause usually goes undetected until it’s too late. Here’s what you need to know about these troublesome pests:
- Termites infest nearly 4 million structures each year
- Annually, termites cause more than $5 billion in property damage.
- Termite damage can generally cost you thousands of dollars
- Termites will infest structures made of wood, stucco, even brick.
- Termites can access your buildings through cracks thinner than a dime.
- Termites can gut walls and ruin floors—not even books are safe.
TERMINIX TERMITE BAITING SYSTEM
Baiting stations are strategically installed around your property to eliminate termites in the ground before they reach your business. The termites feed on the bait and take it back to the nest where they distribute it throughout the colony causing elimination. However, a new colony may invade and show up long after the initial colony has been eliminated.
That’s why it’s important to have the baiting systems electronically monitored on a regular basis to detect termite activity.
Many business owners with no known termite problems have the Terminix Termite Baiting System installed solely to make sure it stays that way. Your property may have a security system to alert you to a human break-in. Why not one to alert you to a termite break-in?
To help protect your business from termites, a treatment zone is created at key entry points around and through the foundation. As termites tunnel through treatment zones, they ingest the treated soil, which then spreads to other termites throughout the colony.
No matter what your personalized service plan entails, our service will include:
- Lifetime termite protection as long as you maintain your termite coverage.
- Free re-treatment of subterranean termite infestations.
- Free termite re-inspections.
- Solutions tailored to match your individual needs.