You deserve a pest control company that understands the unique needs of your business. Terminix will develop a thorough and effective pest management solution tailored to meet your specific situation. The first step is a thorough inspection of the property to determine where pests are active, where they may be entering and what conditions may be contributing to the infestation. The pest control plan will likely include three key components:
The availability of food and shelter makes your business a prime target for pests. Sanitation recommendations might include:
- Eliminating trash and debris.
- Making sure trash receptacles are sealed against entry.
- Arranging for regular trash pick-ups.
- Regularly mowing tall weeds or grass near the facility.
An extensive exclusion program may be necessary to control rodent activity at your business. Exclusion steps may will include:
- Covering vents with hardware cloth.
- Securing gaps around loose pipes.
- Adding metal kick plates to exterior doors to keep pests from gnawing through the corners.
A well-designed prevention program is key to minimize pest invasions. Such a program is required for facilities following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Your Terminix Service Professional will work with you to determine the most effective preventive measure. These might include snap traps, catch traps and/or bait stations.